Maybe you’re feeling overwhelmed right now with how you feel and you don’t know where to turn. Like many people you don’t feel good but you’re unsure what to do about it.
You may be feeling:
- Tired of just scraping by and pretending you’re ok
- Anxious about the future, under increasing pressure or feeling out of control
- Stuck in a cycle of beating yourself up, comparing yourself to others and feeling like a fraud
- Frustrated with not understanding why you keep doing things you don’t really want to
- Unable to understand what’s going wrong in your relationships
- Whatever you do just never feels good enough
If worrying all the time is affecting your ability to live your life, then it may be time to get some support.
Together, we’ll explore what’s brought you to therapy and how to get to a place where worry & stress no longer run your life or relationships.
You don’t have to do this alone, so lets talk about it in a space where you feel heard and understood.
Counselling can help you :
- Be more flexible, and spontaneous in your response to life
- Understand your anxiety and take control of your life back
- Gain a sense of purpose, developing a better awareness of your feelings and actions
- Rediscover your enthusiasm for social situations instead of avoiding them
- Be more kind to yourself or accept what you cannot change
- Feel more comfortable and secure in creating and maintaining meaningful relationships
As an experienced therapist, I can help you to untangle your thoughts & feelings.
Together we’ll get an understanding of what is happening for you and how you can find some relief.
Want to know more?
If you’d like to know more about what Therapy involves and whether you feel like it’s right for you, you can have a look through my questions about Counselling page. Or learn more about how therapy might help.
Ready to reach out and take action?
If you feel like you’re ready and you’d like a free informal chat about how you’ve been feeling, contact me. Lets arrange a time to talk about how I can help. I’m here for you.
Reach out for the compassionate support you need.