Are you tired of getting by and pretending you’re fine?
Maybe you’re feeling overwhelmed right now with how you feel and you don’t know where to turn. Like many people you don’t feel good but you’re unsure what to do about it.
You may be feeling:
- Recent events have left you anxious about the future or feeling out of control
- Consumed with self criticism and feeling powerless to change
- Worried about self destructive behaviours you can’t seem to stop
- Unable to create meaningful relationships or hanging onto a troubling relationship
- Whatever you do is just never good enough
If worrying all the time is affecting your ability to live your life, then it may be time to get some support.
Together, we’ll explore what’s brought you to therapy and how to get to a place where worry & stress no longer run your life or relationships.
You don’t have to do this alone, lets talk about it in a space where you feel heard and understood.
Counselling can help you :
- be more flexible, and spontaneous in your response to life
- feel more comfortable and secure in creating and maintaining meaningful relationships
- gain or restore your sense of purpose, developing a better awareness of your feelings and actions
- rediscover your enthusiasm for social situations instead of avoiding them
- resolve painful feelings about yourself or accept what you cannot change
As an experienced therapist, I can help you to untangle your thoughts & feelings.
Together we’ll get an understanding of what is happening for you and how you can find some relief.
Want to know more?
If you’d like to know more about what Therapy involves and whether you feel like it’s right for you, you can have a look through my questions about Counselling page. Or perhaps you’d like to read a few examples of how therapy might help.
Ready to take action?
If you feel like you want support now and you’d like a free informal chat about problems at home, relationships or how you’re feeling, contact me. Lets arrange a time to talk about how I can help. I’m here for you.
Reach out for the compassionate support you need.